Military & Veteran Discount Plan
Strada Communications offers a 10% monthly Military Discount on our non-discounted services to extend our
gratitude to those who have served or are currently serving our country in the US armed forces.
US ARMED FORCES INCLUDE ACTIVE MEMBERS OF THE:
To enroll in the program, please see acceptable forms of the documentations listed. For a spouse, last name or address must match the registered service member’s last name and address on file to receive the Military Discount.
DOCUMENTATION NECESSARY FOR ENROLLMENT INCLUDES:
- Valid driver’s license (with Veteran designation underneath the signature)
- State or federal issued Military identification card
- For Veterans – your DD214
TO QUALIFY, YOU MUST:
- Be currently serving in or be a veteran (as defined below) of the US armed forces
- Be enrolled as a customer of Strada and the Military & Veteran Discount Program
“Veteran” includes all individuals who are retired from the US armed forces or who have been discharged (e.g., honorable, under honorable conditions, general). Individuals dishonorably discharged or discharged for bad conduct are not eligible to receive a Military & Veteran Discount.